Southampton Decking Experts – At Your Service!
- We can install, construct and build decking areas based on what you want, while keeping to your budget.
- We can work with many designs of decking, or even as part of a bigger landscape design if required.
- We are based locally to Southampton & Winchester so we can organise a quick consultation and site visit, talk about what kind of decking area you would like. Please fill out the form on the right and one of our decking installers/fitters will call back ASAP!
- We build all structures on site and in a timely, efficient manner.
- We keep mess and disturbance to a minimum, ensuring all spare materials and rubbish are cleared off the premises when the job is complete.
Leave your details below and we’ll call you back ASAP for a decking quote:
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Call back” title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]
Each type of decking has it benefits. Natural timber decking offers a finish second to none. Softwood, hardwood and composite decking each have their own qualities. The fantastic thing about decking is it can be single floor, or raised decking also. From walkways to bridges, or as edging to a water feature or pool. Composite decking on the other hand is a fit and forget material. It needs very little maintenance and its positives are that the surface is non slip and suitable for children and pets.
Deciding upon the best surface for your landscape garden design should not be taken lightly! Groundworks are possible, whether you are a looking for a patio decking for all weathers or a play area for children, or a business looking to resurface an external area for staff and the public, we can accommodate with garden decking ideas and our years of combined experience in building decked areas for different purposes.
Invariably, once an all weather decking has been put in place you may wish to decorate the surrounding area and make the decking installation itself more attractive. You can do this by using the same or similar timber materials, such as Pergolas or Balustrades. They look great as structures but they can also be used to hang lights, plants, grow climbing plants and offer protection from the sun and windy weather.
Balustrades are also a popular choice, made from similar natural wood they can help separate your dining or play area from the rest of the garden. Providing a means of entrance and exit and allowing children to play while adults chat. If you are considering decking, give us a call for a helpful chat. We can set up a quick consultation to review your garden design and see what will work out best for you.