At Avalon Landscapes we offer a range of professional landscaping services in Warsash (SO31 area), Hamble, Netley, and Swanwick:
The Services We Offer:
- Garden Transformations!
- Driveways, Patios & Paving
- Artificial Grass
- Timber & Composite Decking
- Fencing & Gates
- Garden Walls & Water Features
- Driveway Cleaning (including Block Paving, Decking & Patios)
- Garden Clearance
- Garden Maintenance (Hedge Cutting/Trimming, etc)
- Thanks to our partnership with Titchfield-based PlanToPave we can also provide:
- Garden design from award winning designers
- Excellent range of hand picked paving, decking and artificial grass
What to expect from us?
- We are Professional, Courteous and Respectful – we have a long term business to uphold, that prides itself on word of mouth recommendation; our values reflect this.
- Attention to detail – We strive for perfection and for the finished product to be exactly what the customer is looking for. We refuse to rush a job if it sacrifices the quality in the process.
- Tidiness – We ALWAYS clean up any mess, digging out or wastage. When we are done we aim to leave the work area in a better state of cleanliness than when we found it.
When quoting for work, we provide customers with estimates and then invoices, that detail in full, materials and labour costs. This avoids any confusion and ensures customers know exactly what they are paying for. We work in conjunction with PlanToPave, a local design studio and paving supply company based in Titchfield, who have award winning garden designers that can design a dream garden.
Do get in touch if you are in the Warsash area of Hampshire and are looking into options for your garden, patio or driveway. Call today to discuss your landscaping needs!
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Call back” title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]
A little bit about the village of Warsash:
Warsash in Hampshire overlooks the River Hamble and the Southampton Water and neighbours with Sarisbury Green, Locks Heath, Titchfield and Hamble-le-Rice. The main roads in Warsash are Newtown Road & Shore Road. Being on the waters edge, boating and sailing are very popular part of the village. Warsash is considered part of the Borough of Fareham.