Hardscaping Southampton, Eastleigh & Winchester
- We offer hardscaping throughout Southampton & Winchester, and most parts of Hampshire.
- Enter your details into the contact form opposite for a consultation and an estimate!
- We keep mess and disturbance to a minimum, ensuring all spare materials and rubbish are cleared off the premises when the job is complete.
- We perform hardscaping in a timely and efficient manner.
- We also provide additional construction & building services, to compliment or enhance your home & garden, if required.
- Please fill out the form on the right and we will call back ASAP!
But hardscaping can also be practical, such as when making a patio or building a path through your garden. Features like patios and paths are ones that you will actively make use of. They help to divide your garden into different zones and provide a reason for you to use the space during warm summer nights. And if you have any driveways or courtyards that need work, these can also be improved by a good hardscaping team.
In addition to this, hardscaping is a service often applied to parks and much larger patches of land. These are often accessed by people throughout the year, and it is important they look well-designed and attractive to visitors. For example, historical buildings may have gardens that people can walk around, or local councils may have parks that need to be maintained. Hardscaping is the skill that the owners of these structures and gardens require when work on them needs to be done.
So, as you can see, hardscaping is a valuable building service and one that almost everyone will benefit from in some way or another. The gardens and parks we spend time in, the driveways we park our cars on, and the patios we lounge on all require hardscaping services. And if you’ve been thinking of hiring someone to do hardscaping, then Avalon Landscapes have just the professionals you need.
We have been in business for many years, working in outdoor spaces. Our team are capable of vastly improving the appearance and functionality of your outdoor space. But we also keep up to date with all the necessary rules and regulations that need to be obeyed when undertaking any building or landscaping projects. That way you can place your trust in us because we stand by all of the work that we get involved in.
Our process will begin with a conversation to uncover what you want, followed by providing an estimate of how much the work will cost, cost of materials and how long it will take. After that, we will then project manage the work to completion, and be available at any time before starting, while the work is being and and even after it is completed.